Terms of Service
The following applies to usage of the Xenon (including the premium versions) Discord bot: (referred to as "Xenon")
By adding Xenon, Xenon Pro or Xenon Turbo to your server, you agree that you have read, understood and accept the Terms. You are also responsible for informing the members in your server about the Terms. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or adding any version of Xenon to your server.
You are strictly prohibited to use Xenon against the ToS of discord or for illegal purposes. We are doing our best to prevent these activities, while trying to provide the best user experience as possible. If you find people or communities using Xenon against the ToS of discord or even for illegal activities, please send us an email to
We (Magic Bots or more specific Merlin Fuchs) own and retain all rights for public available data (including but not limited to templates). We grant you the permission to use this available data for your own needs, but strictly disallow any commercial use. You therefore shall not sell, license or otherwise commercialize the data except the permissions was expressly granted to you.
- Xenon is provided as-is. There are no guarantees that it will be available in the future, and its purpose or availability may be changed at any time.
- User Data including backups may be deleted at any time.
- Any "pro", "turbo" or "premium" features are not guaranteed. They may change or be revoked at any time.
- Access to all or specific features of Xenon may be revoked, for all or a specific user, at any time.
To operate Xenon and in specific the Backup feature we save some information of you, your server and the members. The bot does not save anything if you or your server administrators don't enable it.
- Usernames, avatars and discriminators
- Channel names, topics, permission overwrites and message history
- Role names, permissions and assignments
- Server settings and banned members